The Best Celebrity Saying Of The Past Ten Years has got to be Charlie Sheen saying, “Winner!”
Why? Because he’s a loser who thinks he’s a winner, has a narcissistic personality disorder, and capitalizes on his fame and fortune with the self-promotion and branding skills of Donald Trump.
While Charlie is saying “Winner!” Angelina Jolie might identify with him.
Here is a woman who once wore a vial of Billy Bob Thorton’s blood around her neck, sports 13 tattoo’s -one of which is a quote from Tennessee Williams-”A prayer for the wild Read the rest of this entry »
Red carpet mishaps are almost always related to some type of wardrobe malfunction. The boob slip is a classic example. Expensive gowns worn by celebrities are frequently strapless or off-the-shoulder and in a population where breast enhancement is the norm it’s not surprising that an oversized breast will escape confinement every once in a while.
Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears have all fallen victim to boob slip incidents. Paris Hilton has experienced multiple boob slip episodes. Perhaps the most extreme and shocking boob slip was filmed at Read the rest of this entry »
10. Bill and Giuliana: Apprentice winner Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic of the E! network invite viewers into their busy life as a married couple hoping to start a family.
9. Kate Plus 8: We love to hate Kate Gosselin. Yet viewers are still tuning in to watch the sextuplets and their twin sisters.
8. The Hills: The popular MTV reality show following young adults in Los Angeles, formerly starred Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag to name a few.
7. Kendra: Playboy playmate and Football hubby team up for this show following the daily life of this new family.I found some more information here.
6. Read the rest of this entry »
One of the worst wedding moments for Hollywood Celebrities was when reality stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt decided to get married a few years ago. The couple were together for a few years before deciding to get legally married. They did elope to Mexico months before legally getting married but it wasn’t legal in the United States where they live so they decided to have a big wedding ceremony. This reality pair does just about anything Read the rest of this entry »